Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Essay


Yeah!! Here is inside of the department and  you can see my supervisor, my friend(Akmal) and me. 
Base on our smile face, you can know how happy we are. 
My supervisor is very nice and beautiful lady. She takes care of us and giving us the jobs. 
I love my intern place that my supervisor gave it to me.



We are standing in front of our Volunteer Department where I sign in and sign out place. And I met many new friends over there. We are wearing the volunteer jacket. pink for girls and gray for boys. How we look like? I know, very professional!!


I am standing in front of the Coney Island hospital mail room with the nice man who works over here.I'm delivering  the medical files to the mail room everyday. When I feel tired, I will deliver the stuffs to the mail room because if you need to go to the ail room , you need to go through the long~hallway. I will do some exercise on that way.  



Are you curious where is it? At first I have the same question. Here is Graphic Service and it takes charge the file papers printing. I would come to here per week to make order of the file papers and grab these back. Keeping it secret,I only took the picture of the door. Inside is like a large factory. Are you interesting?



You know why I make this picture bigger? I want you to look at the name of this room. I took most of time in here. BINGO! Here is my internship site- Pediatrics Clinic. I worked inside of the door. There are many babies and lovely furniture for them. I made phone calls to the patients, organized the medical files for the doctors and helped the patients re-schedule . Sometimes, I was playing with the kids. There are two terrible friendly co-workers sat next to me and gave me the clear job to do. Wonderful!!






No comments:

Post a Comment