Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank you Letter

04/13/2011
Dear Ms. Christina,
     Thank you so much for being my internship supervisor this year. I really appreciate you taking care of me and offering the amazing job for me. It is very helpful and made me feel comfortable to work in the pediatrics clinic. Coney Island Hospital is wonderful place because I saw newborn babies everyday. You and the co-workers treated me so nicely. I loved this opportunity you gave me to learn new ideas outside of school and improve my communication skills and responsibilities.
     I am thankful to you for answering all the questions even though you were so busy. i was so pleased to work with my co-workers. i loved them and love to work with them. They taught me new things step by step, from the base and through development. They were very patient to teach me. My work was not always perfect and I sometimes made mistakes. but they did not rebuke me. Instead, they encouraged me to do it better. Because of you, I was able to meet them and learn from them.
     I will miss you and my new friends a lot. If you want to say hi to me, you can send me an email at jzhao@inths.org. I would love to hear form you.
Thank you so much! 
Sincerely, 

JieWen Zhao

No comments:

Post a Comment