Friday, February 18, 2011

Artifacts

Telephone

This is telephone which I use in my internship to make a phone call to remind the patients to make up their appointment. It is also my first assignment when I got to pediatric clinic in Coney Island Hospital. This artifact represents my internship because it is very important thing to use at my work.
Printer
As you know, this is a printer. It is my friend in my internship. I use it to make the paper copy of patients' information for each doctor. It represents my internship because it is a main object for my work, I can not work without it in the clinic.




Post Card
This is a post card of Coney Island hospital. If  patients appointment has been change, I will write down the new appointment on the post card and of course including their names and addresses. After finished that, I would deliver the cards the to mail room. It also represents my internship because post card is make sure my reminding work is finally done.









No comments:

Post a Comment